If you hurt, you're exhausted, you have brain fog, you are swollen, you have acid reflux, you have unexplained rashes, you don't sleep well, you have anxious negative thoughts, you are overweight or you are in pain, Cheryl Meyer can help you get rid of the toxins in your life that are causing the symptoms. Her book: "It Feels Good To feel good," is available on Amazon.com.
This link will take you to:
- 10 ways to save on healthy food
- What is seasonal in November for fruits and vegetables?
- A cookbook for how to cook these healthy vegetables and fruits. (Shared with permission from Imperfect Produce)
- A dirty dozen/clean 15 card. This is where you should start to buy organic. If it's on the dirty dozen, these are the veggies and fruits that have the most herbicides and pesticides on them. This list is determined by EWG after scrubbing the produce 4 times. In other words, you can't wash the toxins off. If the item is on the clean 15 side on the card, you can buy conventional. Print on heavier paper and keep this with you when you grocery shop.
- A free chapter of her book. She shares a chapter on Processed Foods and Fast Foods. She wants to encourage you to cook REAL food, so she thought this was a great place for you to start.